My name is Kylie Biggs:
- I am currently a substitute teacher
- I am passionate about teaching social justice.
- My favourite subjects to teach are biology, history/social studies, and English.
- Over my internship I think I learned the most about teaching Physical Education – it’s the one class you can learn all about in university but when you get out to teaching actual students it is very different. Although it was fun pretending our fellow classmates were students.
- I started this site for my ECMP355 class and am hoping to keep up with it even though the class ended in April 2014
- I love to Travel and learn about different cultures! Outside of Canadian and American destinations I have been to: France, England, Scotland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Cuba, Greece, Turkey, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Panama, Costa Rica, and Peru.
- A motto of mine is I will try anything 3 times. I think if you don’t like something the first time you should give it two more chances.
- I am definitely a city girl but I love the outdoors and adventures